- Ultra-thin and flexible nanostructure, in the form of uniform sheets.
- Few structural defects, excellent electrical and thermal conductor, as well as excellent mechanical properties.
- Ease of dispersion and high stability
- Energy storage and batteries
- Paints and Varnishes
- Electronics and Optoelectronics
- Sports Equipment and Toys
|Single Layer Ratio||~99%|
Wear gloves and protective clothing. Avoid inhalation, contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Prevent the accumulation of dust. Keep away from sources of ignition, heat and flames. Do not smoke in the handling area. It must be handled in a place with an extraction system. Avoid contact with strong oxidising agents. Make sure that the packaging is not damaged or broken. Perform loading and unloading of the product with care to avoid impacts and breakage. Store in sealed containers in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place and away from heat sources. The shelf life of the product is a minimum of 1 year if it is stored in the intact original packaging.